Tuesday 5 July 2016

1. Water Conservators 28th Master

Peter Hall did a great job in maintaining a blog to enable Company members and other visitors to our website to keep up to speed with the activities of the Master during his year. I intend to maintain a similar blog and hope you will enjoy reading it.

For those of you who don’t know me, I have been a Freeman of the Company since 1995 and worked extensively in the water industry from 1968 until 2003, after which I established my own businesses which were listed on the London Stock Exchange. I am married to Fiona and we live in Gerrards Cross in Buckinghamshire.

I am keen that my year as Master should reflect our traditions but also include some new innovations which I hope will attract the attention of a wide group of our members. Fiona and I intend to build on our three key objectives of quality social events, supporting our charity and promoting technical excellence and we look forward to seeing you during the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment