Monday 22 August 2016

21. Holiday’s over – busy month ahead!

With our summer holiday nearly over and our return to the UK imminent, thoughts of the busy month ahead are in the forefront of my mind. Fiona and I have over 20 events to attend by the end of September – I will do my best to keep you up to speed on what we are doing by writing regular blogs. I hope they will give you a good feel for the role of the Master.

One of the recent highlights of our holiday was the Simply Red concert held in the grounds of a beautiful medieval castle near Marbella. The concert which didn’t start until 11.00pm was fantastic, particularly given the full moon and the backdrop of the glistening Mediterranean (see photograph). Much water (bottled of course) was consumed by the audience, as temperatures at midnight were still 30C! Provision of safe water to drink is good business here!

Look forward to seeing many of you in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment